Rara Theme offers refunds to customers within 15 days of purchase under the following conditions. If the item(s) is broken, not working properly, or truly missing features from what is being mentioned on the sales page we offer full refunds.
Note that themes are digitally delivered and are non-tangible goods.
We strongly believe our products will work without any issue and we are available to help sort any issue resulting from any number of reasons.
Refunds will be offered at our sole discretion and must meet all of the following conditions fully:
- You are within the first 15 days of the purchase of the Theme or Plugin.
- Your issue(s) comes from not being able to install the theme properly or get the theme to perform its basic functions.
- You have attempted to resolve your issue(s) with our support team.
- No refunds will be granted after the first 15 days of the original purchase whatsoever.
- Issues caused by third party plugins, themes or other software will not provide grounds for a refund.
Note that there is a difference between a broken item, and simply receiving an error message or having trouble configuring the product to your desired result. Error messages are often related to improper setup, hosting, configuration, plugin conflicts, or missing files which, causes the item to not work.
Before you request a refund from Rara Theme, you must do the following:
- Read the extensive documentation or check video tutorials that we provide with each product or general tutorials.
- Confirm that your server meets the specifications laid out in the requirements for the product and WordPress in general [https://wordpress.org/about/requirements/].
- Open a new support ticket with our support staff if you are still experiencing problems
If you’re not sure whether a product is right for you, please contact us with your questions before making a purchase. We will be happy to assist you.
By purchasing plugin(s) from our site, you agree to this refund policy and relinquish any rights to subject it to any questions, judgment or legal actions.